You are running the latest release of
There is no need for you to upgrade your system at this point in time. We however recommend that you subscribe to this product’s upgrade notification email list to be advised when there are upgrades to your version of this product.
Stay updated with every releaseSubscribe
You have subscribed successfully
You will now start receiving notifications when updates are made available for this product/p>
Get the latest build
Name: GFI EventsManager (build: 20170223)
File Size: 230 MB
Opens a new tab
Top 10 User Manual Topics
Top 10 Knowledge Base Articles
- How to map multiple fields to one column in GFI EventsManager
- Do I need to purchase an MS SQL Server license to use GFI EventsManager?
- What versions of SNMP does GFI EventsManager support?
- How can I verify that GFI EventsManager can receive Syslog events?
- How can I move GFI EventsManager to another server?
- The GFI EventsManager Report Pack cannot connect to the database
- What access rights are required by the GFI EventsManager processes?
- Error 193: 0xc1 Service fails to start
- What are the installation requirements for EventsManager?
- How to update the license key in GFI EventsManager