You are running the latest release of
There is no need for you to upgrade your system at this point in time. We however recommend that you subscribe to this product’s upgrade notification email list to be advised when there are upgrades to your version of this product.
Stay updated with every releaseSubscribe
You have subscribed successfully
You will now start receiving notifications when updates are made available for this product/p>
Get the latest build
Name: GFI MailEssentials 21.6 for Exchange/SMTP (build: 20200204)
File Size: 209 MB
Name: Outlook Add-in (Spam Tag)
File Size: 9 MB
Opens a new tab
Top 10 User Manual Topics
Top 10 Knowledge Base Articles
- What is Sender Policy Framework (SPF) and how do I create a record?
- How does the IP DNS Blocklist antispam filter work?
- How to migrate the reporting database from Microsoft Access / Firebird to Microsoft SQL
- How to Install or Upgrade GFI MailEssentials
- GFI MailEssentials Subscription Licensing Change
- How to gather the GFI MailEssentials SpamTag log files
- What ports are used by GFI MailEssentials?
- Why are emails being moved to the ‘FailedMails’ folder?
- Certain functionality does not work after importing settings from another install
- How to create reports using a rolled over MailEssentials Database